Corruption, bribery or attempted bribery is unacceptable. SwiftRelo and its’ employees and sub-contractors therefore conform to the following code:
- 1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- 2. Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- 3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- 4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- 5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour.
- 6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
- 7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- 8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- 9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.